AXEON HR3-4040 2200 GPD RO MEMBRANE ELEMENT
Categories: Reverse Osmosis Membranes
AXEON HR3-4040 2200 GPD RO MEMBRANE ELEMENTAXEON HR3-4040 Reverse Osmosis Membranes are one of the industries most reliable and highest performing reverse osmosis elements. The HR3-4040 RO membrane elements are available in all standard commercial sizes, feature a protective ABS shell, and are 100% vacuum integrity tested. The polyamide thin-film used in the AXEON HR3 Series membranes is manufactured by a major US membrane film manufacturer.
- Permeate Flow Rate: 2200 gallons per day
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film
- Applied Pressure: 225 psi
- Dimensions: 4" x 40"
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 5:1
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 ppm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F
- Applications: Tap Water, Brackish Water
- Formerly known as RO UltraTec HR3-4040
Also Compatible With:
|3M Water Filtration||66-18424|
|Desal Membranes||AG4040TF, 1206774, AG4040FF, 1206761|
|Filmtec Membranes||TW30-4040, BW30-4040|